VIBRANT Flex is a 3D FSPGR dynamic T1 applications that uses a time-efficient dual-echo acquisition with 2D ARC parallel imaging to produce water-only, fat-only, in-phase, and out-of-phase images of the breast in a single scan. This technique enables fat-free imaging for clear depiction of the underlying breast anatomy.
- Consistently homogeneous fat subtraction over both breasts in the axial and sagittal scan planes
- Fat, water, in-phase, out-of-phase images in one scan
- Nice, clear signal deep into axillae and chest wall as water image combines signal from both echoes
- High resolution isotropic voxels for easy reformatting
- Improved work-flow: does not rely on prescan tuning or shimming
- Reduced cardiac motion contamination from partially motion compensated dual echo acquisition
“VIBRANT Flex provides us better consistency, sensitivity, and improves our diagnostic confidence.”
Elisabeth Morris, MD @ MSKCC
Download articles and papers about VIBRANT* Flex:
SIGNA Pulse of MR
Don't miss another issue of SIGNA Pulse of MR!
- View the latest issue or browse archived issues on our SIGNA Pulse of MR page.
- Sign up for a complimentary subscription to SIGNA Pulse of MR!
- Go Digital! Download the free SIGNA Pulse of MR App at either the Apple Store or Android Market or www.amazon.com. Now available as an application at no cost for either your Apple iPad or iPhone, Android mobile devices, or on your Kindle, the digital version of SIGNA Pulse of MR allows you to browse the latest news articles or look back through archived issues with the touch of a button.