A TE-averaged PRESS (Point RESolved Spectroscopy) acquisition that provides the necessary biochemical information to help characterize breast tissue.
- Literature shows that spectroscopy has a useful role in breast imaging.
- Assessing presence of choline can help increase specificity in lesion assessment.
- An easy to use1, breast-specific single-voxel MRS tool for additional lesion characterization.
- BREASE can also help assess early treatment response.
Image shown above courtesy of HIA Laveran
1. Compared with conventional MRS
SIGNA Pulse of MR
Don't miss another issue of SIGNA Pulse of MR!
- View the latest issue or browse archived issues on our SIGNA Pulse of MR page.
- Sign up for a complimentary subscription to SIGNA Pulse of MR!
- Go Digital! Download the free SIGNA Pulse of MR App at either the Apple Store or Android Market or www.amazon.com. Now available as an application at no cost for either your Apple iPad or iPhone, Android mobile devices, or on your Kindle, the digital version of SIGNA Pulse of MR allows you to browse the latest news articles or look back through archived issues with the touch of a button.