A TE-averaged PRESS (Point RESolved Spectroscopy) acquisition that provides the necessary biochemical information to help characterize breast tissue.
- Literature shows that spectroscopy has a useful role in breast imaging.
- Assessing presence of choline can help increase specificity in lesion assessment.
- An easy to use1, breast-specific single-voxel MRS tool for additional lesion characterization.
- BREASE can also help assess early treatment response.
Image shown above courtesy of HIA Laveran
1. Compared with conventional MRS