The Mac-Lab IT system brings IT capabilities into your cath lab. Mac-Lab IT delivers exceptional speed and efficiency from clinical workflow to administrative reporting. At its core: one integrated data set that enables your clinical, administrative and IT functions. On its surface: one common user interface for recording, collecting, analyzing and storing data - and generating reports.
Mac-Lab IT hemodynamic recording systems help you:
- Optimize efficiency with streamlined data collection and a comprehensive procedure report.
- Reduce data entry errors and save time because Mac-Lab XT interfaces with X-ray systems to automatically upload demographics to the imaging systems and receive radiological parameters such as angulations and dose area product (DAP).
- Achieve true integrated fractional flow reserve (FFR) without the need for a separate analyzer.
- Interface with most digital image sources - Capture images from Fluoroscopy and Ultrasound systems – nearly any digital image source. Images are automatically integrated into the report for a more complete record of the procedure
- Optional CardioICE interface - CardioICE Synchronizes Ultrasound images from the Vividi or Vividq with X-ray fluoroscopy. Having all of the information in a single place may help you to perform the most complex Image guided procedures with greater confidence
- Integrate images from PACS (optional feature).
Comprehensive data collection at the point of care
- Interface with X-ray systems to automatically upload demographics to the imaging systems and receive radiological parameters such as angulations and dose area product (DAP) – helps to enhance data entry capabilities and save time.
- Registry form sets to support the ACC-NCDR PCI and ICD registry data.
- Gather registry data at the point of care, helping to minimize post-procedure chart pulls.
- Collect data the way you want with custom forms data allows up to 5,000 user-defined fields to be configured for data entry.
- Export comprehensive data to GE and third-party registry and data management systems.
True integrated fractional flow reserve (FFR)
- Display and save FFR measurements on the Mac-Lab IT recording system – no need for a separate analyzer.
- Makes FFR just another hemodynamic measurement – always available, no additional cabling required.
- Auto-acquire fluoroscopy images upon initiation of FFR – visual documentation of lesions being evaluated.
Integrate images from PACS (for Mac-Lab XT)
- Import DICOM images from PACS systems into the image library.
- Select any image in the image library to appear on the monitor screen.
- Allows images from previous studies to be displayed on the boom to help clinicians perform advanced image guided procedures.
- Import and annotate images in reports.
- Embed fluoroscopy, U/S and previously acquired images into the case report, providing comprehensive documentation of the procedure.