Easy to use
- Easier-to-use ECG technology helps clinicians test more patients in less time, increasing access to healthcare .
- The connect-and-click design allows for a fast, simple ECG process that lets you focus on diagnosis.
- Enjoy the intuitive keypad for simple, one-touch operation.
- 12-lead colour display provides clear results review without printing.
- On-screen Marquette* 12SL* analysis supports diagnostic confidence.
- At 1.2 kg, the MAC 600 is one of the lightest ECGs available.
- Long-lasting lithium battery can perform up to 250 ECG tests on one charge.
- SD card storage of ECGs (similar to a digital camera) offers easy, portable access to information. Simply take your SD card with you for fast download and printing from a secure computer.
- Connect easily to the MUSE* (1) Cardiology Information System.
- Hookup Advisor* indicates accuracy of ECG signal quality, helping you to avoid repeats.
1 May not be available for all the versions of MUSE; please contact your GE representative for the latest information
- Save ECG results as a PDF file, eliminating the need for costly proprietary ECG review software.
- Eliminate paper costs and storage issues.
- Energy-efficient lithium battery powers three hours of use on one charge
- Using the paperless on-screen review feature, the MAC 600 can allow to save paper
Get ECG technology in a travel-sized package.
The MAC 600 puts advanced diagnostic tools at your fingertips, enabling you to deliver one of the world’s best ECG analyses.
- With on-screen ECG results, you have the complete digital workflow that can help you diagnose patients faster than ever before.
- On-screen preview of waveforms and 12SL interpretation
- Get easy access to ECG test results – simply take your SD card (similar to a digital camera) with you for fast download and printing from a secure computer.
Enjoy expanded abilities: scalable, searchable, capable
- By connecting to the CardioSoft* (1) ECG Viewer, you can transform your MAC 600 into a complete ECG acquisition and storage system
- Get access to thousands of ECG tests, searchable by patient.
- CardioSoft (1) is a completely scalable program, easily upgraded for expanded functionality and ECG workflow efficiencies.
1 May not be available for all the versions of CardioSoft; please contact your GE representative for the latest information
The MAC 600 is a microprocessor-augmented automatic electrocardiograph offering 10-leadwire, 12-lead simultaneous acquisition with programmable lead configuration.
- ECG interpretation: Marquette® 12SLTM ECG Analysis Program for Adults and Paediatrics
- Computerized measurements: 12-lead analysis
- ECG analysis frequency: 500 samples/second (sps)
- Digital sampling rate: 2,000 samples/second/channel
- ECG on-screen preview: On-screen preview of acquired 10-second ECG waveform and optional 12SL measurement and interpretation
- Acquisition mode: Pre-acquisition or post-acquisition, provide 10 seconds of instantaneous ECG acquisition
- Dynamic range: AC Differential ± 5mV, DC offset ±300 mV
- Resolution: 4.88 μV/LSB @ 500 sps
- Frequency response: –3 dB @ 0.01 to 150 Hz
- Low cut-off frequency: 0.01 Hz, 0.02 Hz, 0.16 Hz or 0.32 Hz (-3 dB limits)
- High cut-off frequency: Configurable at 20 Hz, 40 Hz, 100 Hz or 150 Hz
- Adaptive AC filter: 47 Hz to 53 Hz when set to 50Hz, 57 Hz to 63 Hz when set to 60 Hz
- Common mode rejection: >100 dB (with AC filter switched on)
- Input impedance: >10MΩ @ 10 Hz, defibrillator protected
- Patient leakage: <10 μA
- Special acquisition functions: Disconnected lead detection except RL, excessive AC noise, baseline wander and muscle tremor messages
- Heart rate meter: 30 to 300 BPM ±10% or ±5 BPM, whichever is greater. Heart rates outside this range will not be displayed
- Start-up time: Less than 7 seconds
- Supported patient information: Patient ID, secondary ID, age, date of birth, gender. Alphanumeric entry in T9 type for patient ID and secondary ID.
- Display type: 110 mm (4.3 in) diagonal, TFT LCD with LED graphics backlit (colour optional)
- Display resolution: 480 X 272 pixels with scrolling waveform
- Display data: Heart rate, patient ID, clock, battery power indicator, waveforms, lead labels, speed, gain and filter settings, warning messages, information messages, prompts. 12-leads standard display.
- Resting ECG mode: Records and prints 12-lead resting ECGs with 10-second duration as a standard feature
- Hookup Advisor: Provides visual indication of signal quality
- Multi-language support: Supports 16 languages
- Measurement: Supports measurement with Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis Program
- Measurement and interpretation: Supports measurement and interpretation with Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis Program
- Colour: Colour display
- External Storage: 200 ECGs in external memory (SD card)
- Transmission: ECG data transmission via serial cable
- EXM format: ECG storage in XML format
- PDF format: ECG storage in PDF format
- Height: 81 mm
- Width: 263 mm
- Depth: 208 mm
- Weight: 1.2 Kg including battery, without paper