“The great interest of INTERACT Active Tracker is that it provides automatic fusion between Cone Beam CT & Ultrasound which saves time and which is most probably more accurate than what we do manually.”
Pr. François Cornelis, MD, PhD,5
Head of Interventional Oncology department,
Tenon Hospital, Sorbonne Université, Paris, France
Supporting Materials Listing
You may also be interested in
*INTERACT Active Tracker may not be available in all markets. INTERACT Active Tracker is an optional feature of 3DXR (part of GE vascular systems Innova IGS 5, Innova IGS 6 and Discovery IGS 7 or Discovery IGS 7OR). This feature supports only one ‘Active Tracker’ type: OmniTRAX™ Active Patient Tracker (sold separately). 3DXR may not be available in all markets. Refer to your sales representative.
1. The OmniTRAX™ Active Patient Tracker contains 4 metal beads that are visible either directly in the Cone Beam CT volume or visible in some projections of the Cone Beam CT acquisition.
2. Requires a LOGIQ E9 XDclear 2.0 or LOGIQ S8 XDclear 2.0 or LOGIQ E10 (where available ) (sold separately) into the GE angio suite.
3. May vary depending on the institution, the patient characteristics, and the experience of the operator.
4. Based on quantitative assessment of 65 patients.
5. The Statements described here are Pr. François Cornelis professional opinions.