Movable gantry puts clinicians in control.
Excellent patient access for interventional and surgical procedures.
Teams work better with nothing in their way.
A wide-bore C-arm expands your options
Optimal detector size adds clinical versatility
Simple, centralized, automated controls
Expanding procedure mix while securing the OR utilization
Seamless integration for advanced imaging
The universal tabletop is suited for minimally invasive surgery and conventional open surgical procedures.
2. 3D fusion image guidance requires additional products that require AW workstation.
3. There are performance claims that can be met only with one of the Maquet Magnus OR table system tabletop compatible with Discovery IGS 7 OR. Always refer to the product data sheet specifications applicable to the specific tabletop from Discovery IGS 7 OR and from Maquet Magnus OR table system.
4. System is delivered with default settings. Customization requires a GE representative
5. Collision management features are not intended to be a substitute for careful equipment operation
6. Maquet Magnus table and skull clamp are sold by Getinge
7. Isocenter tracking and Incidence keeping work only with 1180.16A2/F2 radiolucent flat tabletop.
8. 35m ² rooms can accommodate a maximum of 2 back-out. Space left for additional equipment may be limited.
9. According to simulations performed with a surgical monitors suspension using the open monitor suspension option
10. Optional on Discovery IGS 7