Current imaging challenges in interventional procedures
AutoRight¹: 1st intelligent image chain²
Available on the IGS product suite
- AutoRight refers to intelligent image chain features of GEHC’s Interventional x-ray systems, from image acquisition to image processing and display, available on Innova IGS 5, Innova IGS 6, Discovery IGS 7 and Discovery IGS 7 OR
- Based on competitive research, among major players in interventional imaging
- de Ruiter et al. Meta-analysis of cumulative radiation duration and dose during EVAR using mobile, fixed, or Fixed/3D fusion C-Arms. J Endovasc Ther (2016).
- Except when system limits are reached
- Source-to-image distance optimization (InnovaSense) is an option available on Innova IGS 5 (IGS 520 and IGS 530 configurations), Innova IGS 6, Discovery IGS 7 (IGS 730 configuration) and Discovery IGS 7 OR (IGS 730 OR configuration)
- myIQ is a customization of image display available on Innova IGS 5, Innova IGS 6, Discovery IGS 7 & Discovery IGS 7 OR. Refer to your sales representative. System is delivered with default settings. Customization requires a GE Healthcare representative
Product may not be available in all countries and regions and cannot be placed on the market or put into service until it has been made to comply with all required regulatory authorizations. Refer to your sales representative for more information.