ComboLab Hemodynamic & EP Recording System
Electrophysiology and hemodynamics in 1 recording system
The GE ComboLab System provides a cost effective solution that allows dual use of your cardiac cath lab – so you can acquire, store and manage clinical data with efficiency in clinical workflow and reporting.
Our ComboLab allows you to choose to use either the CardioLabTM Electrophysiology Recording System or the Mac-LabTM Hemodynamic Recording System depending on your case load. ComboLab and is available in three configurations tailored to help meet the demands of your clinical caseload:
- ComboLab IT - essential functionality and exceptional performance
- ComboLab XT - efficient information integration and workflow enhancements of high volume labs
- ComboLab XTi - a leap forward in information synchronization for complex studies and advanced image-guided procedures
With ComboLab, new levels of integration are designed to deliver:
- Intuitive operation. The user interface has been updated for simple, intuitive operation.
- Comprehensive review and reporting (optional for ComboLab XT and standard for ComboLab XTi). Integration of the CentricityTM CA1000 image review and analysis workstation lets you review of previously acquired image data with the rest of the procedural data for comprehensive review and reporting on the patient’s clinical condition.
- FFR integration (standard for ComboLab XT and XTi). With direct input of both PressureWireTM Aeris wireless technology and SmartMapTM pressure instrument and auto-calculation of the FFR value, there's no need for a separate FFR analyzer and set-up.