Practice Management Module That Helps You Get Paid Faster
Electronic Medical Record Software that Saves Providers Time
Thriving Under the Merit-Based Incentive Payment Systems (MIPS)
Excelling As A Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
Turbocharging Orthopedic Practice's Clinical Productivity
Population Health That Helps You See the Opportunity Like Never Before - And Seize It
Find a Reseller
GE Healthcare IT Reseller Locator
GE Healthcare partners with knowledgeable and experienced value-added resellers to understand your needs and provide an exceptional solution to address those needs.
We know that we cannot drive outcomes on our own, which is why our ecosystem is more than 100 partners strong. GE Healthcare IT has active relationships with consultants, system integrators, resellers, hardware and software companies, and third-party content providers across our entire portfolio. We are continuously expanding our ecosystem to help us deliver the best solutions for our customers.
Industry Knowledge Center
Healthcare is a fast-changing domain. GE Healthcare can help you stay on top of the trends that will shape the industry for years to come.Industry Knowledge Center to learn about these trends and follow our thought leaders.
Costs and Limitations
Costs and Limitations for Centricity Practice Solution and Centricity EMR:
Centricity Practice Solution v. 12.3 EHR Module and Centricity EMR v. 9.12 are ONC 2015 Edition compliant and have been certified by Drummond Group in accordance with certifiable action criteria. For additional certification and transparency information, visit www.gehealthcare.com/certifications.
- Centricity Practice Solution v. 12.3 EHR Module is ONC 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by Drummond Group in accordance with certifiable action criteria. For additional certification and transparency information, visit www.gehealthcare.com/certifications.
- GE Healthcare's Centricity Practice Solution Version 12.x is PCMH prevalidated by NCQA to receive autocredit toward NCQA's PCMH 2017 scoring.
- Large multispecialty practice, Million Hearts Webinar.
- GE Healthcare offers additional Quality Reporting Service packages for a fee to help your organization successfully transition to MIPS
- Quality performance of health system’s in-network primary care clinics vs. peers in CPCi program within Midwestern region. Improvement attributed to team-based care delivery model and population health capabilities.