By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Explain the reasons for physiologic testing of the lower extremity.
- Recognize anatomic landmarks in imaging abdominal vascualture.
- Describe positions used in testing for thoracic outlet syndrome.
- Discuss pulse volume recording techniques.
- Demonstrate imaging windows for studying the renal arteries.
COURSE LENGTH: 1 Hour
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT – Technologists
CREDIT HOURS: 1
This course is available through a subscription only. If you are a subscriber, view this course now.