GoldSeal Infinia II
Open, path-through flexible geometry gantry
- Slip-ring gantry enables continuous multiple tomographic rotations in the same direction
- Externally mounted detectors, with flexible positioning for all major studies
- Adjustable scanning radius for both 90 degree and 180 degree SPECT scans Elite digital dual detectors
- Crystal thickness - 3/8 in./9.5 mm
- 59 high quantum efficiency PMT's - each coupled with one ADC per PMT
- Extra large, rectangular FOV: 540 mm x 400 mm
(21.25 in. x 15.75 in.)
Dual-axis cantilever imaging table
- Low attenuation carbon fiber tabletop
- Easy patient handling, comfortable tabletop
- Obstruction-free floor installation enables table pivoting-out at a 45 degree angle
- Automatic home positioning for common imaging procedures Infinia acquisition station
- Infinia II refurbished
- Optional Xeleris workstation for camera integration included
- 17” LCD acquisition monitor
- Collimators (new and preowned)
- Table leg extenders
- Axial head holder
- 10KVA UPS
- IVY R-wave trigger
- Xeleris software options
- Onsite clinical applications
- TIP Virtual Assist remote training
GoldSeal pre-owned, refurbished systems offer you a smart use of resources, as well as:
- Selective process: Stringent selection standards ensure that only those systems with well-known and acceptable service histories qualify for GoldSeal.
- Quality: Refurbishing completed by OEM factory-trained technicians who ensure all OEM specifications are met.
- Same-as-new warranty: Same one-year warranty as on new systems; service contracts available.
- Service/support: Online assistance with questions, local service.
- Up-to-date technology: Refurbishing includes installation of latest possible software release and original OEM parts.
- Training: Operation and application training available, with optional CE Tech training credits available.
Learn more with our GoldSeal brochure.