GoldSeal Signa HDxt 3.0T
Built on our trusted, well-known, high-definition 3.0T platform, the GoldSeal Signa* HDxt is engineered to provide you with excellent images.
Signa HDxt can assist in delivering accurate diagnosis. Its user-friendly interface assists in minimizing training time, which gets your staff up and running quickly. In addition, advanced clinical software applications assists in offering you enhanced accuracy and certainty. The GoldSeal Signa HDxt protects your investment by allowing you to easily expand your capabilities with new coils and applications-even upgrade the platform without replacing the magnet.
Learn more with our GoldSeal brochure.
The GoldSeal Signa HDxt 3.0T is designed to deliver you the following benefits:
- High-definition, anatomically optimized imaging, delivered by our high-density coils, data acceleration technology, and high-definition applications.
- Optimal fat suppression with great tissue characterization, and artifact reduction
- Improved workflow
- High efficiency with a detachable table — prepare your next patient while another one gets scanned.
- High productivity with the operator-friendly user interface.
- Patient Care — one technologist can remove a patient in medical emergency situation.
GoldSeal Signa HDxt 3.0T MR delivers comprehensive and advanced 3.0T whole-body imaging for the full range of clinical applications.
Engineered for High Definition
The Signa HDxt 3.0T is engineered from end-to-end to let you see more. With GE's high-density coils, data acceleration technology, and high-definition applications optimized for each anatomical area and engineered to work with the system's premium performance components, GE can deliver images with excellent contrast and clarity.
Built for Longevity
The upgradeability benefits from GE are well-known. It starts with a proven 10-year 3.0T Continuum* that’s driven by a magnet designed for longevity and seamless upgradeability. It continues with the easy-to-incorporate breakthrough applications and system enhancements that keep customers current in today’s ever-changing and increasingly competitive market. Rest assured, your investment is always protected.
The Signa HDxt 3.0T specifications include:
- 8 or 16 channel configurations
- Gradient specifications: Amplitude 50 mT/m, Slew Rate 150 T/m/s
- Detachable Liberty* patient table
- Magnet FOV: 48 x 48 x 48cm
GE GoldSeal refurbished systems offer you value and quality and a smart use of precious healthcare resources:
- Selective process: Stringent selection standards ensure that only those systems with well-known and acceptable service histories qualify for GoldSeal.
- Quality: Refurbishing completed by OEM factory-trained technicians who ensure all OEM specifications are met.
- Same-as-new warranty: Same one-year warranty as on new systems; service contracts available.
- Service/support: Online assistance with questions, local service.
- Up-to-date technology: Refurbishing includes installation of latest possible software release and original OEM parts.
- Training: Operation and application training available, with optional CE Tech training credits available.
SIGNA Pulse of MR
Don't miss another issue of SIGNA Pulse of MR!
- View the latest issue or browse archived issues on our SIGNA Pulse of MR page.
- Sign up for a complimentary subscription to SIGNA Pulse of MR!
- Go Digital! Download the free SIGNA Pulse of MR App at either the Apple Store or Android Market or www.amazon.com. Now available as an application at no cost for either your Apple iPad or iPhone, Android mobile devices, or on your Kindle, the digital version of SIGNA Pulse of MR allows you to browse the latest news articles or look back through archived issues with the touch of a button.
GoldSeal Refurbished imaging systemsDownload