GoldSeal Certified VCT Series
Perform Routine and Advanced Clinical Exams
The GoldSeal refurbished VCT Series offers a great value on a GE premium product. The system will come pre-loaded with standard hardware/software features, including 85kW power, Performix Pro 100 tube with 8Mhu, and 16 fps image reconstruction. The Xtream workflow features can help you increase your productivity. And with our InSite Broadband repair technology, you can remain confident that your system will perform when you want it to.
The VCT systems include a one-year warranty on the tube and the system.
Learn more with our GoldSeal brochure.
GoldSeal LightSpeed VCT Platforms Offer More for Less
GoldSeal refurbished LightSpeed VCT systems present an affordable alternative to new equipment. The technology is returned to original manufacturer standards so GoldSeal LightSpeed VCT systems can help you:
- Perform routine and advanced clinical exams
- Provide outstanding image quality and low contrast detectability
- Reduce radiation dose
- Extend your coverage
- Streamline workflow
- Improve productivity
- Balance dose and image quality using procedure-based protocols, including pediatric applications
GoldSeal LightSpeed VCT platform specifications include:
- Sub-millimeter resolution with 40mm coverage
- V-Res Detector technology
- Direct MPR: provides 3D Prospective image review
- Exam Split: splits patient image series into separate groups for networking
- Xtream Workflow to improve image construction and network transfer
GoldSeal pre-owned, refurbished systems offer you a smart use of resources, as well as:
- Selective process: Stringent selection standards ensure that only those systems with well-known and acceptable service histories qualify for GoldSeal.
- Quality: Refurbishing completed by OEM factory-trained technicians who ensure all OEM specifications are met.
- Same-as-new warranty: Same one-year warranty as on new systems; service contracts available.
- Service/support: Online assistance with questions, local service.
- Up-to-date technology: Refurbishing includes installation of latest possible software release and original OEM parts.
- Training: Operation and application training available, with optional CE Tech training credits available.
GoldSeal Refurbished imaging systemsDownload