Connectivity and accurate ECG analysis are key to improving patient care.
The MAC 800 Resting ECG System delivers an EMR-ready solution with reliable ECG information through its clinically-proven MarquetteTM 12SLTM ECG Analysis Programs. It enables healthcare providers to connect the hearts of patients to the minds of physicians with accurate and reliable ECG information for faster, more confident diagnosis.
With the MAC 800, system you can:
- Enhance diagnostic confidence with highly accurate, clinically proven MarquetteTM ECG Analysis Programs
- Streamline your ECG workflow by providing immediate remote review or over-read of patient ECG data
- EMR communication through it’s connectivity to MUSETM and CS Information Management Systems allows you to store, edit and archive ECG records
- Increase portability with its lightweight design and integrated carrying handle. Take the MAC 800 wherever it’s needed, effortlessly; it weighs 6.6 lb. (3.0 kg) with the battery
- Keep your system running at peak performance with tested replaceable accessories, Multi-LinkTM leadwires and disposable electrodes
Highly accurate, clinically proven MarquetteTM ECG Analysis Programs enhance diagnostic confidence.
- The MarquetteTM 12SLTM ECG Analysis Program empowers you with comprehensive computer-interpreted analysis of adult and pediatric populations for fast, confident ECG overreads
- The Hookup Advisor* Signal Quality Analysis Program reviews and measures ECG waveforms for signs of artifact and interference, helping to eliminate poor waveform quality during the recording of ECGs
- Marquette 12SL with Gender-Specific Interpretation improves relative sensitivity for detecting acute inferior MI in women by 28 percent1
1. J. Am. Col. Cardiology 2001;37:361a
Connectivity to MUSETM and CS Information Management Systems allows you to store, edit and archive ECG records.
- EMR communication - through CS system software, MAC 800 helps to streamline your ECG workflow by providing immediate remote review or over-read of patient ECG data. Connectivity to MUSETM and CS Information Management Systems allows you to store, edit and archive ECG records
- Multiple communication options, including LAN, modem, SD card and serial port, ensure flexibility in data management
- Memory option saves up to 100 ECG records internally; or use the SD card export option for offline ECG storage and transmission
Service & Support
We stand behind you. So you can stay in the lead.
GE Healthcare offers a variety of ways to support your initial and ongoing training needs:
- Train your way, at your own pace with self-paced computer-based training or on-site training at your facility
- Consistent staff knowledge is fostered by providing the same high-quality training to all staff members
- CEU credits awarded through the successful completion of the MAC 800 Clinical Training Kit & Assessment help support the professional development of nurses. (U.S.Only)