Current Concepts in Vascular Imaging
By the end of this program, the viewer should be able to:
- Describe factors that contribute to repetitive motion injuries.
- Identify the advantages of raw data storage.
- Discuss methods to improve image quality.
- Explain the importance of proper ergonomics in the scanning room.
- Compare volume scanning and traditional scanning techniques.
ACCREDITATION TYPE: ASRT – Category A
CREDIT HOURS: 1
This course is available through a subscription only. If you are a subscriber, view this course now.