Discovery RTDiscovery RT is a comprehensive radiation therapy solution that allows you to see all that your CT can see.
Max Field-of-View (MaxFOV)Access to data up to the edge of the patient bore to reduce positioning concerns and allow for precise treatment.
Smart Metal Artifact Reduction (MAR)Exceptional image quality brings treatment plans clearly into focus.
Smart Deviceless 4DA breakthrough 4D CT innovation only from GE Healthcare.
Powered by AW
The clinical environment has changed. Your referring physicians need quick, detailed understanding of pathologies to deliver effective patient therapy. They expect faster, more advanced views of abnormal conditions across the entire range of care areas. With AW, you're able to deliver what they need.
- AW Workstation delivers the next generation of 2D, 3D and 4D visualization software on one of the world's most widely used 3D visualization and analysis solutions. By streamlining post-processing and synergizing imaging techniques, it answers productivity needs across CT, MRI, PET, SPECT, and Interventional through a broad portfolio of robust, easy-to-use clinical applications.
- AW Server provides all the benefits of AW Workstation in a scalable solution with remote viewing capabilities, the ability to cost-effectively add users, and full integration with your RIS/PACS environment. Now you can remotely review and share images in real time, enabling close collaboration with internal clinicians, stronger referring physician partnerships, more confident diagnoses, and better patient care.
- AW Applications - Advances in treatment delivery techniques drive a need for continually increasing precision and accuracy. AW's advanced applications support this need, with cutting-edge tools that let you visualize and manage multi-modality data sets, and processes designed to streamline your workflow.
Learn more about Advanced Visualization.
Connecting your oncology team with applications…anywhere.
- Any PC or workstation
- Any stage of oncology workflow
- Any location
- Any diagnostic or treatment system
- Any DICOM-based IT system
- Any department
Learn more about Advantage 4D, AdvantageSimTM MD, Integrated Registration
Education & Training
Knowledge. Power. Confidence.
GE Healthcare Educators and Computed Tomography Clinical Application Specialists are committed to helping you provide better patient care on a daily basis through our high performance education programs. Learn more.
Service & Support
Service. Support. Solutions.
We're here to help you keep your CT system up and running. We know that for every piece of CT equipment in your facility, there are patients with expectations about having their exams done reliably and on schedule. GE's dedicated Field Service team and specialized online Engineers make it their mission to transform essential services into extraordinary outcomes.