HEALTHCARE DIGITAL: Centricity Universal Viewer
Web-based PACS, enterprise and zero footprint diagnostic viewer with Intelligent...
GE Healthcare's Centricity™ Universal Viewer supports the transition to a value based care model by optimizing productivity through a unified, web-based diagnostic viewer designed to keep diagnosticians ‘in the workflow.’
With intelligent tools, streamlined workflows, advanced visualization, 3D post-processing, breast imaging tools, and enterprise-wide access to medical images on a single desktop, Centricity Universal Viewer is a next generation Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) delivering enhancing diagnostic speed and confidence.
Centricity Universal Viewer provides radiologists and other diagnosticians the support they need to become a full and central member of the care team, contributing directly to improved patient outcomes, lowered costs of care, and quicker times to diagnose and treat patients.
Centricity Universal Viewer is a next generation PACs system delivering up to 40% improvement in reading efficiency*
- Smart Reading Protocols (SRP) use Artificial Intelligence (AI) to reduce Image setup time.
- Timeline and Navigator with Smart Relevancy reduces time searching for patient’s imaging history.
- SmartLoading™ delivers diagnostic quality images to any location quickly.
- Intelligent Worklist with AutoServe uses rules based (AI) algorithms to drive efficient workload balancing.
- Imaging Related Clinical Context (IRCC) delivers relevant patient clinical content in context to support a more rapid and confident diagnosis.
Centricity Universal Viewer is a next generation PACs system delivering up to 40% improvement in reading efficiency.*
Centricity Universal Viewer Smart Reading Protocols saves 9% of read time by not having to modifying the image layout.2
Centricity Universal Viewer saves up to 19% of radiologist's time through a single workstation for all modalities.3
Centricity Universal Viewer Zero Footprint Increases diagnostic confidence by up to 10% through care collaboration.4
* Source: Case Study- Helimed Diagnostic Imaging Case study March 2014.
2. CPACS Radiology Productivity Results Summary FINAL (Lean six sigma study performed by GE Healthcare in 2010 with users of Centricity PACS).
3. Radiologists’ Burden of Inefficiency Using Conventional Imaging Workstations, Dr. Bruce Hillman and Dr. Bhavik Pandya, Journal of the American College of Radiology. November 2013.
4. Multidisciplinary Team Redesigns Care Processes and Systems, Leading to Significantly Improved Performance on Core Measures in Four Clinical Areas, Phyllis Justus, RN, MSN, NE-BC Director of Nursing, professional Practice; Carolinas Medical Center-University; Rose Brandau, RN, MSN Vice President/Chief Nurse Executive Carolinas Medical Center-University.