- iSenseTM Monitors: Facility power events are a leading cause of unscheduled downtime and can cause equipment damage. The iSense device provides 24x7 power monitoring, along with detailed reporting and immediate event alerts via email,
cell phone and PDA. This data and information will allow for more accurate servicediagnostics, as well as identification of power protection needs. iSense is designed to help you:
- Improve equipment reliability & uptime
- Improve productivity
- Improve control of the electric utility relationship
- Obtain clear, thorough & immediate power quality reporting and alerts, managed with iGrid website
- Identify power protection needs
- iGridTM: The iGrid is a unique web-based power quality and reliability monitoring system. Comprised of a global network of power quality monitors, the iGrid provides you with advanced notification, reporting and analysis from anywhere
in the world - on any computer with an Internet connection. With it, you'll get:
- Region-wide analysis of event and weather correlation
- Immediate notification of power quality events
- Standardized data export
- UPS Service: To help avoid potential downtime from unplanned outages, GE has developed maintenance packages designed specifically for UPS units used with diagnostic imaging systems. The programs can help reduce long-term costs and capital expenditures.
Contact your local GE Healthcare Representative to learn more.