Premium 2D cardiovascular ultrasound system.
Patient Care. Elevated.
Empowered. Expanded… Artificial Intelligence. At GE Healthcare, we’re committed to support the vital work you do with patients every day. Using the extraordinary processing power of our breakthrough software beamformer platform – cSound™ 3.0 – as a catalyst, we’ve developed an array of innovative algorithms and applications to help you Keep elevating patient care.
As a result, now you can empower your care team with the expanded advantages and artificial intelligence of the Vivid™ E90 cardiovascular ultrasound system. Diagnose more confidently with the help of enhanced 2D and color image quality. Accelerate exams via extended automatic Doppler measurements for TEE and TTE. Gain reproducible results with advanced capabilities for quantifying heart function and ejection fraction. All so you can make every moment count with patients – seeing problems clearly and quickly, performing procedures with great precision … and providing Patient Care. Elevated.
Faced with diverse body types and complex medical issues, many conventional ultrasound systems too often yield non-diagnostic exams that may hinder the efficiency of coordinated care. Recognizing this challenge, GE has taken cardiovascular ultrasound to a higher level with a new imaging platform called cSoundTM.
Crisp imaging. Deep views.
The Vivid E90 quickly brings you information with high contrast and spatial resolution - even for patients with body types or conditions that make them difficult to scan. GE's XDclear™ probe technology pairs with our new imaging platform to capture data from every channel in the probe. Navigate smooth, continuous and detailed images with ease via new enhancements in both color and clarity.
Define the care path
Quantification with Vivid E90 is all about helping providers evaluate problems and pursue the path forward. Count on a full suite of intuitive tools to make your work easy and efficient. Quickly, accurately and thoroughly quantify left and right ventricular wall motion and other key functions.
Streamline your exams
Vivid E90 with cSound performance brings new advantages in efficiency. The high-quality raw data format as well as the DICOM® format adapts to your preferences in terms of resolution and gray scale. You can move smoothly through your work, thanks to automated tools that minimize user interaction and provide quick access to stored settings.
The QuickApps tool provides flexibility and easy workflow by providing instant access to settings that were stored earlier to match your color flow or contrast parameters, keeping the geometry of the current live image.
Gain innovative views into tiny structures - Acquire images on a wide range of pediatric and neonatal patients, quickly and with few system adjustments enabled by Dynamic Auto Optimization. Two dedicated pediatrics probes, 6S-D and 12S-D. Use XDclear™ transducers (C1-6-D and C2-9-D) to help you examine deep anatomy or shallow structures without sacrificing spatial or dynamic resolution.* Compared to imaging without Texture
Image a wide range of patients Vivid E90 delivers superb performance in your shared services operation, including cardiac, stress echo, vascular, abdominal, OB/GYN and small-parts applications. With a growing obese population, XDclear™ probes combined with cSound beamformer technology can make a difference in many of your exams, helping you quickly and easily acquire images on many different patient types.† Compared to imaging without Virtual Convex
A familiar, yet modern and efficient package
- Choice of 24” high-contrast, high -resolution LCD monitor or 22" high-resolution OLED monitor
- 12” LCD touch screen
- Adjustable floating keyboard
- Convenient data management
- Easy mobility
- Low power consumption with efficient and low noise cooling
Connectivity and Security
Image and Measurement Transfer
- Raw data and all measurements (including customized) from Vivid™ Systems
- DICOM*** and public DICOM SR from 3rd party
EchoPAC Post- Processing
- Full access to GE raw data
- Access to all Vivid measurement tools
- Review, post -process, and measure using AFI, Wall Motion Scoring, etc.
- Store and review cine loops and static images
- Send to/Retrieve from Long Term Storage
- Create clean, comprehensive, easy-to-read reports
- Complete reports faster with quick report templates
- Easily add images to report
- Option to customize reporting forms and printout
- Report templates for TTE, TEE, Stress, Vascular
- Enhanced DICOM review – Accelerate reviewing and reporting by using contrast, brightness and zoom/pan controls to optimize DICOM images.
- Pediatric DICOM SR Support – Pediatric measurements sent by SR automatically populate the pediatric report on the receiving side for fast, accurate review elsewhere.
Tricefy® Uplink* – Expedite uploading of images and patient data to Tricefy Cloud – a long-term archive that enables image sharing with colleagues or patients.
Automated raw data transfer – The AI-based View Recognition feature simplifies use of raw data in a PACs environment.
Vivid E90 is built and configured for reliability and security.
Windows® 10 Operating System with application whitelisting to prevent unauthorized programs from running and potentially harming the scanner.
LDAP –Help ensure patient data safety with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol, which allows your IT team to maintain greater control of who’s in the system, reducing the risk of breaches.
Configurable system password – There are fully configurable user log-on passwords and internal passwords that can meet your IT department’s requirements regarding security strength.
Disk Encryption –of the drive, which contains patient archive and images, helps ensure safety and privacy of the data, even in case of theft.
***DICOM is the registered trademark of the National Electrical Manufacturers Association for its standards publications relating to digital communications of medical information.
Tricefy is a trademark of Trice Imaging, Inc.
Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation
Services and Support
Count on GE to help optimize the performance of your vital ultrasound assets. Our maintenance service offerings all deliver one thing - confidence.Learn more
DIGITAL EXPERT for Vivid E95, E90, S70N & iq
Hands-on learning, personalized experience
Learning how to use your Vivid system is not a one-time occurrence. Beyond initial classes and installation, you need knowledgeable and customized training in order to ensure that you are maximizing the use of your equipment and utilizing the functions and features to its full potential.
GE Digital Expert is a mobile solution that delivers virtual face-to- face training for you and your clinical team. Utilizing a mobile tablet, Digital Expert connects you to a clinical applications expert allowing you to learn at your pace and at your schedule.
Flexible and convenient training to fit your schedule
- Go beyond initial training to learn advanced usage while on your own consoles
- Learning sessions that fit your work and personal schedule
- Maximize your time with very little disruption to your daily life Digital technology connecting you to clinical experts
- We provide you a mobile tablet allowing you to communicate directly to a clinical applications expert
- Online content and embedded training material
- One-on-one virtual training allows for more personalized experience Digital Expert Onsite Training
- 10 weeks, 20 courses
- One-on-one or small groups
- $3,000 USD
- Courses available at your convenience
- Basic operations
- 2D/M-mode optimization
- Color/PW/CW doppler optimization
- BiPlane/TriPlan imaging
- 4D/4D color acquisition
- 4D navigation
- 4D quantification
- Stress tests
- ... and more
Digital Expert is separate from the console, and is for education and training purposes only.
TransducersGE's advanced transducer technology helps provide exceptional image quality and is available in a broad range of transducers designed to meet the needs of your specialty.
You're invited to join the club.
We invite you to join the Vivid Club, a network of thousands of fellow Vivid ultrasound users. Club membership gives you access to many tools and resources which are only available to members, helping you experience the full power of your Vivid ultrasound system. Members are regularly informed about developments in Vivid ultrasound technology and provided with special offers and opportunities which are announced on the club's own Vivid Club website.
The benefits of club membership are many:
- Information on new products and offers
- Educational offerings & online trainings
- Application tips & tricks
- White papers & user guides
- Clinical image gallery
If you are not a member, consider joining today to begin taking advantage of these outstanding tools.