Designed to do what you need to do - and how you need to do it.
Imagine systems that are:
- Portable enough to move from room to room or fit into small spaces
- Equipped with dedicated urology calculation packages, easily create reports and share with an EMR
- Ready with onboard tools to make scans more productive, like auto-optimizing images, or creating scan protocols
- A great fit for Urology
Imagine no more. Learn more about how the features and benefits of these systems can help Urology departments and practices.
Versana Premier™ helps you deliver high quality urological care, patient after patient, day after busy day.
The LOGIQ™ V2 is the most compact of the family. This portable laptop system lets you bring care directly to the patient.
The Vscan Extend is an intuitive, pocket sized ultrasound ultrasound that provides imaging right here, right now.
Quality and affordability - just what the doctor ordered.
GE has a family of products for urology, tailored to fit your clinical and financial needs. Get great image quality at a price point that fits into your budget.
To help you serve your patients and improve outcomes, our ultrasound systems feature many great imaging technologies from decades of GE experience:
- Achieve high resolution even at deep penetration with Coded Harmonic Imaging
- Experience noise reduction while enhancing true tissue detail through Real Time Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI-HD)
- Enhance your ability to visualize tissue interfaces and differentiate borders with CrossXBeamTM
Take a look at the urology images below and then tell us what you think of the quality. A GE Sales Representative will contact you to provide you with the average price of the system it came from. We think you will be surprised at how affordable GE quality can be.
Whether you need help enhancing image quality or have a question regarding a specific technology - we're here for you. When you need us.
Clinical applications team members are available to help answer your questions:
- Setting up protocols
- Assistance with using a specific feature
- Optimizing an image for your preference
No question is too big or small. And it's not just phone support - we can use a number of technologies to help answer your questions:
- InSite™ - to remotely access your system if connected to Ethernet, where we can see exactly what you see on the screen
- Virtual meetings - to provide training and support in an interactive setting. Use the camera on your laptop or mobile device to interact live with our specialists.
Your system also has an on-board help program that provides interactive access to information on settings, operation, connectivity, and maintenance.
We want to hear from you.
- Tell us what you think of the image quality of our new systems
- Ask us about options that might fit your practice
- Request a brochure or other material to share with your colleague
- Let us know how we can help serve you and your patients
Whatever the reason, we want to hear from you. Click here.