LOGIQ ultrasound systems. Quality. Affordability. Productivity
A commitment to you and your urology patients.
Whether you own your private practice or are part of a department in a larger hospital facility, your needs are unique and you want ultrasound systems designed to fit into your urology workflow.
Designed to help you provide quality patient care, GE offers affordable systems that feature:
- Portability and ease of use
- Advanced imaging technology for prostate, testicle, bladder, kidney and more
- Help and guidance at the touch of a button, or through our dedicated Value Connections - just dial (844) 593-SONO to contact our support team
- Probes designed for patient comfort
Did you know that GE has a dedicated Urology team? Reach out to the team today to find out how you can enhance productivity and improve patient care and comfort.
Designed to do what you need to do - and how you need to do it.
Imagine systems that are:
- Portable enough to move from room to room or fit into small spaces
- Equipped with dedicated urology calculation packages, easily create reports and share with an EMR
- Ready with onboard tools to make scans more productive, like auto-optimizing images, or creating scan protocols
- A great fit for Urology
Imagine no more. Learn more about how the features and benefits of these systems can help Urology departments and practices.
The LOGIQ™ V5, ideal for use in private office settings, combines image quality with ease of use in a small footprint.
Quality and affordability - just what the doctor ordered.
GE has a family of products for urology, tailored to fit your clinical and financial needs. Get great image quality at a price point that fits into your budget.
To help you serve your patients and improve outcomes, the LOGIQ systems feature many great imaging technologies from decades of GE experience:
- Achieve high resolution even at deep penetration with Coded Harmonic Imaging
- Experience noise reduction while enhancing true tissue detail through Real Time Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI-HD)
- Enhance your ability to visualize tissue interfaces and differentiate borders with CrossXBeamTM
Take a look at the urology images below and then tell us what you think of the quality. A GE Sales Representative will contact you to provide you with the average price of the system it came from. We think you will be surprised at how affordable GE quality can be.
Whether you need help enhancing image quality or have a question regarding a specific technology - we're here for you. When you need us.
Clinical applications team members are available from 8am-7pm EST to help answer your questions:
- Setting up protocols
- Assistance with using a specific feature
- Optimizing an image for your preference
No question is too big or small for our Valued Connections team. And it's not just phone support - we can use a number of technologies to help answer your questions:
- InSite™ - to remotely access your system if connected to Ethernet, where we can see exactly what you see on the screen
- Virtual meetings - to provide training and support in an interactive setting. Use the camera on your laptop or mobile device to interact live with our specialists.
Your system also has an on-board help program that provides interactive access to information on settings, operation, connectivity, and maintenance. Or log on to the LOGIQ Club, with online access to tools and resources to help you experience the full power of your LOGIQ system.
We want to hear from you.
- Tell us what you think of the image quality of our new systems
- Ask us about options that might fit your practice
- Request a brochure or other material to share with your colleague
- Let us know how we can help serve you and your patients
Whatever the reason, we want to hear from you. Click here.