The Uroview FD can help you meet your clinical needs with:
- Precision Imaging - View your images in superb detail on the Uroview FD's large, high-resoultion monitors that use digital flat detector imaging technology.
- Dynamic Workflow - From patient set-up to case cleanup, you have control with Uroview FD simplifying and maximizing the dynamic aspects of your workflow.
- Optimal Access - From transferring a single patient to a full day's caseload, the advanced ergonomics and table positioning of the Uroview FD give you the best access to the patient and promote a comfortable environment for you and your staff.
- OEC Support - Be confident in your Uroview FD because it's the only fixed urology system sold today that includes support from the dedicated and meticulous GE OEC expert clinical and service teams.
With the Uroview FD:
- Improve your workflow and productivity. Easy patient set-up, intuitive table side controls and foot pedals, along with streamlined case cleanup offer you the ability to take full advantage of the dynamic aspects of your workflow.
- Optimize dose management. The Uroview FD is designed to provide diagnostic image quality using advanced dose saving strategies, including larger field of view for fewer exposures.
- See more clearly. View images in superb detail on the dual high-resolution monitors that use digital flat detector imaging technology.
- Maximize access. Accommodate a wide range of patients (pediatric to 628 lbs) and access patients quickly and easily with the compact open-area tower.
FeaturesSee images clearly in a comprehensive range of cases. The Uroview FD provides large field of view along with a robust imaging platform to show you exact imaging detail in multiple specialties and cases.Lessen dose exposure without sacrificing image quality. Designed to provide diagnostic image quality using advanced dose saving strategies, features include:
- Pulsed mode allowing you to reduce dose to your staff, your patients, and anyone else in the room
- Ability to collimate your scout image without additional fluoroscopy shots and dose
- Anti-scatter grid that can be disengaged with the click of a button to accommodate pediatric patients
- The compact open-area tower provides space and full patient contact from all four sides
- The integrated boom and articulating arm accommodate multiple monitor positions
- Quickly and precisely position table for each procedure
- Large field of view – 17 inch x 17 inch dynamic digital flat panel detector
- Superb resolution and grayscale with 2880 x 2880 resolution and 16 bit image processing
- 24 inch dual LCD display monitors with picture in picture capability on articulating arms
- Optimized detective quantum efficiency (DQE) of the dynamic digital flat detector
- Diverse table-top movements – elevation, transverse, longitudinal, Trendelenburg, and reverse Trendelenburg
- Precise imaging chain movement to fine tune placement
- Adjustable low table height (25.2 inches) with near 360 degree SmartAccess
Be confident in your Uroview FD because it’s the only fixed urology system sold today that includes support from dedicated GE Healthcare and OEC C-arm clinical and service teams.
Every system includes expert installation and on-site clinical training from support experts. A certified clinical imaging specialist will stay with your staff during your initial orientation and training and will also provide you with access to electronic training that can be shared with current and future staff members.
Eighty-five percent of Uroview FD customers can call upon a service engineer within 50 miles. The field service engineering team is committed to servicing your Uroview FD correctly the first time.
GE Healthcare is an authorized distributor of Uroview FD which is manufactured by PAUSCH Medical GmbH, Germany.