The OEC One all-in-one mobile C-arm offers superb imaging capabilities, made more accessible for a variety of procedures. Enjoy image processing advancements in clear, detailed images. Bring images closer to the surgical field on the OEC One's 27" display - mounted on an articulating arm with five ranges of motion.
Make image adjustments to manage imaging needed on the system's 10.1" TechView tablet with an intuitive touchscreen OEC interface, adjacent to the live image mirrored from the system's image display. Enjoy extra space and maneuverability provided by OEC One's small footprint and ergonomic design for your OR needs.*Availability of select models and configurations varies by country. Please contact your local sales representative.
Bringing you a Clear View of sharp, detailed images where, when, and how you need them
A Clear View WHERE you need it
- Close - Bring images closer to the surgical field thanks to OEC One's articulating display arm with five ranges of motion
- Clear - View crisp, clear 11.8" live and reference images on 27" high resolution display
- Accessible - View images from a variety of places
- Either side of C-arm
- Surgeon seated or standing
- C-arm in AP or lateral
A Clear View WHEN you need it
- Synchronized image viewing - Surgeon and rad tech can simultaneously view mirrored live images on both the display and TechView tablet right at the system
- Fast access - Obtain needed shot with speed and precision
- Handles along the length of the C-arm and color-coded locks for quick adjustments
- Laser aimers* give additional precision in aligning anatomy with needed shot
- Image processing software compensates even when anatomy is not centered
- Control at TechView - Quickly make adjustments to image using tablet's intuitive touchscreen OEC interface, adjacent to live image
A Clear View HOW you need it
- Superb IQ - Trusted OEC software, enhanced to get you the image you need
- Point-and-Shoot -Get images you need without adjusting system settings from the first shot to the last shot
- Clinical preference -Adjust images for imaging needed by using TechView tablet commands
*Availability of select models and configurations varies by country. Please contact your local sales representative.
AccessoriesProtect your staff, patients, and OEC equipment investments with custom fit C-arm drapes and other disposables and accessories.
Take advantage of training from dedicated OEC C-arm clinical imaging specialists who train over 14,000 clinicians and technologists annually. A CE-credit education series is available for purchase through the OEC University program.Call 1-800-874-7378 to schedule.
Service and Training
OEC C-arm Uptime You Can Count On
Whether you're looking for a full-service contract or on-demand OEC C-arm repairs, it makes good business sense to partner with us to keep your equipment up and running.
Learn how GE Healthcare's OEC C-arm Service offerings are redefining peace-of-mind.