The NuBOOM Ultra 2 or 4 is the most complete tower visualization product from CV Medical. With optional suspended lights and radiation shields, plus a touchscreen tablet control panel for the monitors, you can see and visualize multi-modality images with ease. Rapid renovation from procedure room to surgical theater with NuBOOM Ultra.
NuBOOM Ultra is manufactured by CV Medical and distributed by GE Healthcare.
With NuBOOM Ultra:
- Floor mounted tower installs in just two days and doesn’t require ceiling construction
- Multiple monitor and light options allow you to design the configuration that best suits your needs
- High Definition monitors on articulating arms offer crisp images that you can view from most any position in the room
The NuBOOM Ultra offers:
- High Definition LED displays
- Four 26” or two 24” LED monitors
- Simultaneously presented modality images on split screens – up to 8 images on 4 monitor unit
- Displays can be positioned at 7 points of articulation to provide comfortable 15 degree downward viewing angle
- Two equipment rails for mounting shelves and accessories
- Up to 15 image source inputs
- Tablet-like intuitive touchscreen with user-definable presets for common procedures
- Customizable right-side and left-side shelf and accessory systems rotate forward/away from sterile field
- Up to 12 shelves
- Cabinet populated with electrical outlets and enclosed cable pathways to conceal cords
- Optional transparent radiation shield and configurable light packages
AccessoriesProtect your staff, patients, and OEC equipment investments with custom fit C-arm drapes and other disposables and accessories.
Take advantage of training from dedicated OEC C-arm clinical imaging specialists who train over 14,000 clinicians and technologists annually. A CE-credit education series is available for purchase through the OEC University program.Call 1-800-874-7378 to schedule.
Service and Training
OEC C-arm Uptime You Can Count On
Whether you're looking for a full-service contract or on-demand OEC C-arm repairs, it makes good business sense to partner with us to keep your equipment up and running.
Learn how GE Healthcare's OEC C-arm Service offerings are redefining peace-of-mind.