An MRI examination of the brain consists of a number of connected steps. READYBrain provides the flexibility to automate the brain exam from acquiring a localizer image to prescribing acquisition planes, scanning relevant series, performing post-processing and transferring the final image data to a reading station. READYBrain is designed to automatically detect the mid-sagittal plane for 2D/3D prescription and determine the AC-PC line, it will also correct for extreme (>45 degree) rotation.
Standardization of the scan planes and automation of the exam can help reduce workload and improve consistency, especially in longitudinal follow-up studies.
- Fully automated exam
- Accurate planes and reproducible slice positions for easy follow up exams
- Consistent image quality
- Simple and fast, also for non-expert users compared to conventional MR acquisition
Download articles and papers about READY Brain:
SIGNA Pulse of MR
Don't miss another issue of SIGNA Pulse of MR!
- View the latest issue or browse archived issues on our SIGNA Pulse of MR page.
- Sign up for a complimentary subscription to SIGNA Pulse of MR!
- Go Digital! Download the free SIGNA Pulse of MR App at either the Apple Store or Android Market or www.amazon.com. Now available as an application at no cost for either your Apple iPad or iPhone, Android mobile devices, or on your Kindle, the digital version of SIGNA Pulse of MR allows you to browse the latest news articles or look back through archived issues with the touch of a button.