LOGIQ XDclear Family
Make Every Day Extraordinary - LOGIQ XDclear Family
Ultrasound for shared services has to be capable of performing a wide range of clinical applications - from routine to specialized - and image different body types with speed and accuracy. The system needs to move easily through the facility and help enhance workflow.
The new LOGIQ™ XDclear™ family of ultrasound systems from GE Healthcare is designed to help you meet every challenge.
Harnessing the powerful combination of the innovative XDclear platform and probes, these ultrasound systems provide premium performance and genuine versatility in imaging. You will also discover a new ease to workflow with a lightweight, portable
design that fits easily into your care environments.
The LOGIQ XDclear family is now even more versatile with a choice of three systems: the LOGIQ E9 XDclear 2.0, the LOGIQ S8 XDclear 2.0, and the LOGIQ S7 XDclear. All offer tools for general purpose imaging applications, including abdominal, musculoskeletal, small parts, breast, vascular, OB/GYN, cardiology, pediatrics, urology and more.
Enhance Clarity and Versatility
- Agile & S-Agile Acoustic Architectures – Dynamic models of the human body help you acquire images with minimal keystrokes.
- Processing Engines – Apply advanced imaging algorithms to create excellent images across all modes and applications.
- Wide selection of probes – Choose from active matrix, hybrid 3D/4D, and a growing portfolio of specialty clinical probes to meet your application needs.
- High-Res widescreen display – High contrast, configurable image display with exceptional resolution.
- B-Flow™ imaging – Provides high temporal and spatial resolution to display small vessels with ease, enhancing vessel assessment.
Gain Ease and Speed
- Raw Data – Helps shorten study times by enabling users to quickly acquire data and then apply a wide variety of image processing and reporting functions, such as measurements, angle correction, baseline and annotations.
- Compare Assistant – View prior study – ultrasound, mammography, CT or MR – and current images together in real time via a split screen on the monitor.
- Scan Assistant – Customizable automation that helps reduce keystrokes and standardize exam times.
- Productivity packages – Specialized software helps increase the efficiency of breast and thyroid exams.
To learn how the LOGIQ XDclear family of ultrasound systems can help you meet the clinical and workflow demands of shared service ultrasound imaging,
talk with your GE Healthcare representative.
Simplify Complex Cases
- Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound (CEUS) with Parametric Imaging – Enables clinicians to get a clear picture of tissue structure (perfusion) and lesion vascularity.
- Shear Wave Elastography* – Enable a non-invasive 2D quantitative assessment of tissue stiffness. LOGIQ E9 XDclear 2.0, Liver, C1-6-D LOGIQ S8 XDclear, Neonatal Head, C3-10-D
- Volume Navigation* – Merge real-time ultrasound with previously acquired CBCT, CT, MR, PET or 3D ultrasound images to compare anatomy side-by-side or by overlaying the images.
*Shear Wave Elastography and Volume Navigation are purchasable options on the following systems: LOGIQ E9 XDclear 2.0 and LOGIQ S8 XDclear.
To learn more, please contact your GE Healthcare representative.
The LOGIQ Club is a network of LOGIQ system users, all of whom are dedicated to clinical excellence in radiological ultrasound diagnostics. As a member, you'll benefit from being part of a dynamic community of professionals, and have the opportunity to share experiences and practices with your fellow clinicians throughout the region.
Membership is free, and all the club benefits are yours, free of charge.
Your personal benefits:
- Educational offerings (DVDs, club magazine, …)
- Application Tips & Tricks (video clips & newsletters)
- Information on LOGIQ products and upgrade offers first
- Unlimited access to www.logiqclub.net
- Online tutorials
- Cases & papers
- User guides
- Clinical cases