Personalized … to help you customize your workflow.
The key to the systems' simplicity is intuitive console controls and a personalized digital user interface called My Page.
This innovative GE Healthcare feature enables you to customize workflow preferences and populate the large touch screen with use case presets you designate including:
- Body patterns
With My Page, there are no extra controls to slow you down. Simply log in, select the appropriate exam type, and you are ready to begin scanning. Additional user defined keys help you quickly access most often used features. Easy to learn and use, the LOGIQ P9 and LOGIQ P7 support high efficiency for busy schedules.
2. Internal GE engineering study using standardized protocols for an abdominal exam compared with prior version GE LOGIQ P6 ultrasound system. Offering varies by area, please contact your GE Healthcare sales representative for more information.
Patient-centric ... to help you provide excellent patient care.
The LOGIQ P9 and LOGIQ P7 support your diagnostic confidence across a wide range of patient exams.
Provide high quality diagnosis
- Excellent image quality with minimal tweaking required
- Superb B-Mode spatial and contrast resolution
Address various clinical needs
- Wide selection of high quality probes for excellent exam coverage including abdominal, small parts, vascular, cardiac, musculoskeletal and OB/GYN imaging
Apply advanced imaging tools
Utilize advanced imaging tools1 when you need them including B-Flow™, 3D/4D, Elastography, Stress Echo, TVI/TVD, and Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound Imaging1,2
1. Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound is an option only available on the LOGQ P9. B-Flow, Advanced 3D/4D, Elastography, Stress Echo, TVI/TVD, Auto IMT, AutoEF, Measure Assistant, Compare Assistant and Scan Assistant are all purchasable options.
2. CEUS is not approved or cleared by the U.S. FDA.
Please contact your GE Healthcare sales representative for more information.
Practical... a smart choice for usability and investment value
The LOGIQ P-Series systems easily adjusts to your working style, preferences and variable needs throughout your workday.
Designed for user comfort and easy workflow
Large 21.5 inch monitor and accessible 10.4 inch touchscreen
- Simple operating panel design with 80% fewer physical keys1
- Fully articulating arm2, with up/down/swivel3
- Compact, lightweight design to accommodate small spaces and offers enhanced mobility including wireless LAN and Power Assistant2 battery operation
- Digital TGC and digital keyboard
- Windows® 7 operating system with 64 bit computing
Increase exam speed and efficiency
- Automated tools2 help provide fast exams including Auto Image Optimization, Auto IMT, AutoEF, Measure Assistant, Compare Assistant and Scan Assistant
Easy access to support
- My Trainer, on-board training modules, help accelerate operational confidence
- Purchasable service agreement options4 including remote service capabilities such as remote 'system diagnostics' and 'software downloads' support equipment uptime
1. As compared with prior version GE LOGIQ P6 ultrasound system.
2. Option available to purchase
3. Offering varies by area, please contact your GE Healthcare sales representative for more information.
4. Offering varies by area, please contact your GE Healthcare sales representative for more information.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Third party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Education and Training
IAMU Online Courses
The International Academy of Medical Ultrasound is the educational center for ultrasound applications in General Imaging, Cardiology, OB/Gyn and Point of Care Ultrasound. The IAMU helps physicians to familiarize themselves with the latest ultrasound applications, and to learn how they are used in modern medical practice to boost diagnostic accuracy and efficiency.
Today, the IAMU runs more than 150 training courses in multiple languages throughout Europe every year. Innovation drives us, and we are constantly looking at new ways to deliver training & education to our customers. We are proud to announce the launch of a web solution which already contains 20 different IAMU online courses & training sessions - just visit the IAMU online courses via our Ultrasound Club websites (www.volusonclub.net, www.vividechoclub.net and www.logiqclub.net). Some courses are limited to registered club members only, others are publicly available, with no need for registration. The online courses are constantly being updated and expanded, so make sure you stop by regularly for the latest news and updates.
The IAMU app!
We are delighted to announce the launch of our new IAMU courses app! Just download the free app from the App Store and get direct access to IAMU course information and videos on your iPad®. Watch anytime,anywhere, at your own convenience, and stay ahead in your profession!
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Third party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The LOGIQ Club is a network of LOGIQ system users, all of whom are dedicated to clinical excellence in radiological ultrasound diagnostics. As a member, you'll benefit from being part of a dynamic community of professionals, and have the opportunity to share experiences and practices with your fellow clinicians throughout the region.
Membership is free, and all the club benefits are yours, free of charge. Your personal benefits:
- Educational offerings (DVDs, club magazine)
- Application Tips & Tricks (video clips & newsletters)
- Information on LOGIQ products and upgrade offers first
- Unlimited access to www.logiqclub.net
- Online tutorials
- Cases & papers
- User guides
- Clinical cases
GE's advanced transducer technology helps provide exceptional image quality and is available in a broad range of transducers designed to meet the needs of your specialty.
workflow at your fingertips.
Manage patient information, report data, and images in one flexible and intuitive IT solution. GE's ViewPoint 6 is one of the most comprehensive, customizable data management tools available. Learn more.