Centricity Universal Viewer intuitively brings together 3D post-processing, breast imaging tools, and enterprise-wide access on a single desktop
Featuring a single image repository across 2D and 3D studies, Centricity Universal Viewer intuitively brings together the tools needed by radiologists, cardiologists and other clinicians to provide enterprise-wide access on a single desktop.
Centricity Universal Viewer delivers:
- Intelligent productivity tools
- Advanced visualization applications
- An advanced mammography workflow
- Cross Enterprise Display
- Advanced Cardiology tools
- Access from anywhere there is an internet connection2
- Image enable your EMR
Centricity Universal Viewer
3D post-processing, breast imaging tools, and enterprise-wide access on a single desktop
Streamlines post-processing so you can maximize your most valuable asset: time
Centricity Radiology Workflow
Scheduling, acquiring, viewing, reporting, coding, sharing and archiving, in a single, intelligent workﬂow.
Centricity Clinical Archive
A robust, patient-centric solution for seamless image and document consolidation and access
Supports screening and diagnostic workflows and the display of multimodality images on the same workstation.
Provides enterprise-wide and community-wide access to images and reports from anywhere1 on the user's device of choice2
GE Health Cloud
Designed to be a scalable, secure, connected cloud ecosystem to help manage the volume, velocity and variety of healthcare data
Webinar - Enhancing Patient Care Documentation and Outcomes with a Vendor-Neutral Archive
Hear how University of Pittsburgh Medical Center will be leveraging Media Manager to help accelerate wound care documentation and image availability.
Webinar - Huron Regional Medical Center
View this webinar featuring Huron Regional Medical Center and learn what capabilities organizations should look for in a Zero Footprint viewer. Additonally you will learn a best practice approach to adopting Universal Viewer ZFP and how a regional medical center quickly grew referrer access using the Universal Viewer ZFP.
Webinar - Improving Enterprise Workflow in Imaging through New Technologies
This session discusses how Enterprise Workflow will be an important component of the future of imaging as smart technologies and re-imagined solutions help enable collaboration and efficiencies within the enterprise.
Be Social with GE
CWAVE Users Group
- Centricity CWAVE user group members play an active role in developing our Enterprise Imaging solutions.
- Monthly peer-to-peer calls help enterprise teams share and learn best practices for operational effectiveness.
- Educational webinars and tradeshow events provide access and engagement with industry thought leaders and product teams.
- No cost to join at www.cwaveusers.com
- Where an internet connection is available.
- Refer to the list of supported devices and supported browsers in the technical information section of this datasheet.