Centricity Radiology Workflow
Key workflow capabilities
From scheduling, to acquiring, viewing, reporting, coding, sharing and archiving-Centricity™ RIS-IC and Centricity Universal Viewer bring radiology tasks together in a single, intelligent workﬂow.
- Modular and scalable, able to grow with your organization
- Image-enabled for all relevant workflow and types of users
- Multi-organizational, role-based workﬂows
- Detailed, configurable security controls
- Clinical and business focus-Advanced protocoling - Mammography information management
- Smart patient matching to help ensure patient data integrity
- Rules-based, multi-organizational scheduling for better resource utilization
- Task-oriented work lists to manage multiple radiology-related tasks
Be Social with GE
CWAVE Users Group
- Centricity CWAVE user group members play an active role in developing our Enterprise Imaging solutions.
- Monthly peer-to-peer calls help enterprise teams share and learn best practices for operational effectiveness.
- Educational webinars and tradeshow events provide access and engagement with industry thought leaders and product teams.
- No cost to join at www.cwaveusers.com
Centricity™ STAR Program
Please join the conversation!
Share your experiences and expertise to promote your unique accomplishments and help similar organizations make informed business decisions. We are dedicated to supporting our customers in their goal to improve patient care and advance the healthcare industry. By participating in the Centricity STAR Program, you will have the opportunity to showcase your innovative use of technology to a larger audience of peers, practitioners, patients and the greater healthcare industry.
- Requires Centricity RIS-IC 10.8 UP2 and Centricity Universal Viewer or Centricity Universal Viewer-IW 5.0 with Universal Viewer 5.0 SP3.