GoldSeal Definium 5000
Affordable, Easy-to-Use Digital Radiography.
GoldSeal offers a radiography system that features power, speed, and agility: the Definium 5000. When GoldSeal refurbishes pre-owned Definium 5000 digital imaging systems, you get a platform that is both compact and efficient, with features and technology designed for your productivity.
Used in hospital emergency departments, in all general radiology applications, and for trauma and orthopedic studies, the GoldSeal Definium 5000, delivers high-quality radiographic images, image manipulation, and operator control to help you meet diagnostic challenges.
Learn more with our GoldSeal brochure.
The Definium 5000 offers:
Just the Right Fit
The Definium 5000’s compact, floor-mounted, U-arm positioner fits into smaller rooms without the need of ceiling support structures.
The Definium 5000 includes automated tools to help increase productivity, workflow and image consistency.
GE's patented, fully integrated detector is at the heart of the Definium 5000 system. Single-panel cesium iodide construction helps eliminate blind zones, helping deliver excellent image quality at efficient dose.
The Definium 5000’s intuitive touch screen and common user interface allow for easy and rapid command execution.
Optional Auto Image Paste
The use of Auto Image Paste software enables multiple exposures to be combined into a single image for long bone and scoliosis studies.
Advanced features include:
- Amorphous silicon non-tiled digital detector with cesium iodide scintillator
- DICOM 3.0 and IHE-compliant communication
- Post-acquisition reprocessing for multiple views from single exposure
The Definium 5000 system configuration includes:
- Floor column stand with rotating U-arm
- GE’s patented digital detector, which captures radiographic images in digital form
- X-ray generator/power unit.
- Acquisition and review workstation for image post-processing, short-term storage, and quick in-room viewing of images
- DICOM network for manual or automatic image transfer, printing, long-term storage or archiving, and detailed reviewing
GoldSeal pre-owned, refurbished systems offer you a smart use of resources, as well as:
- Selective process: Stringent selection standards ensure that only those systems with well-known and acceptable service histories qualify for GoldSeal.
- Quality: Refurbishing completed by OEM factory-trained technicians who ensure all OEM specifications are met.
- Same-as-new warranty: Same one-year warranty as on new systems; service contracts available.
- Service/support: Online assistance with questions, local service.
- Up-to-date technology: Refurbishing includes installation of latest possible software release and original OEM parts.
- Training: Operation and application training available, with optional CE Tech training credits available.
GoldSeal Refurbished imaging systemsDownload