GoldSeal Discovery ST for PET/CT
Same Performance, Lower Cost
GoldSeal Discovery ST imaging systems have been refurbished to factory standards for technology and performance. You can rely not only on excellent image quality, but also on capabilities for performing routine studies as well as research applications. The Discovery ST can be fully optimized for cardiology. Making an investment in a GoldSeal Discovery ST system allows you to save dollars, yet benefit from the ease of use and reliability built into the Discovery ST.
Learn more with our GoldSeal brochure.
Benefits of a GoldSeal refurbished Discovery ST:
- Available as a mobile or fixed configuration
- 4,8,16 slice availability
- A range of optional advanced software applications available
- One-year same as new equipment warranty
GoldSeal refurbished Discovery ST features include:
- micrVoxelTM imaging
- 6.3 MHU Performix X-Ray Tube
- SmartmATM automatic modulation technique
- HyperPlaneTM reconstruction algorithm
- Integrated operator console
- HilightTM Matrix II Detector
- Integrated gantry with slip-ring design
GoldSeal refurbished Discovery ST specifications include:
- 70cm wide bore
- 1600mm scannable range for full-body scans
GE GoldSeal refurbished systems offer you value and quality and a smart use of precious healthcare resources:
- Selective process: Stringent selection standards ensure that only those systems with well-known and acceptable service histories qualify for GoldSeal.
- Quality: Refurbishing completed by OEM factory-trained technicians who ensure all OEM specifications are met.
- Same-as-new warranty: Same one-year warranty as on new systems; service contracts available.
- Service/support: Online assistance with questions, local service.
- Up-to-date technology: Refurbishing includes installation of latest possible software release and original OEM parts.
- Training: Operation and application training available, with optional CE Tech training credits available.
GoldSeal Refurbished imaging systemsDownload