GoldSeal Certified Ventri
GoldSeal Ventri - Premium Table Configuration
Ventri is a compact, ergonomically designed, cardiac-dedicated nuclear system. The GoldSeal Ventri includes a wide range of user-friendly features that add up to a fast, efficient, and comfortable workflow. You can also network the refurbished Ventri to an Xeleris* Process and Review Station, which features a comprehensive set of cardiac applications.
Learn more with our GoldSeal brochure.
HTMLGoldSeal Ventri benefits include:
- Automated workflow
- Ergonomic patient accessories
- Easy patient accessibility
- Compact footprint
- Small detector heads; patient has clear view throughout scan
- Memorized previous scan parameters
GoldSeal Ventri features include:
- Two SFOV high-resolution detectors
- LEHR collimators
- Scan modes: supine, prone, and DextroCardia
- Dedicated acquisition station
- Digital real-time corrections for excellent image quality
- Operator-selectable preset energy correction sets
GoldSeal Ventri specifications include:
- System footprint: 10 feet x 8 feet
- 70cm diameter ring gantry accommodates patients up to 440 pounds
- 2-axis imaging table up to 6’ 7” patient length
- Fixed 90º detectors geometry
- Energy range: 40-200 keV per detector
GoldSeal pre-owned, refurbished systems offer you a smart use of resources, as well as:
- Selective process: Stringent selection standards ensure that only those systems with well-known and acceptable service histories qualify for GoldSeal.
- Quality: Refurbishing completed by OEM factory-trained technicians who ensure all OEM specifications are met.
- Same-as-new warranty: Same one-year warranty as on new systems; service contracts available.
- Service/support: Online assistance with questions, local service.
- Up-to-date technology: Refurbishing includes installation of latest possible software release and original OEM parts.
- Training: Operation and application training available, with optional CE Tech training credits available.
GoldSeal Refurbished imaging systemsDownload