GoldSeal Infinia Hawkeye 4
The GoldSeal™ refurbished Infinia™ Hawkeye™ 4 is a premium, high performance, all purpose, dual detector SPECT/CT imaging system, with extra large rectangular FOV detectors positioned in flexible geometries and the built-in Hawkeye™ 4 CT system for advanced imaging capabilities.
Infinia Hawkeye 4 can help you deliver the precision needed for diagnosis and treatment planning:
- Focus on functional abnormalities earlier than anatomical changes
- Increase productivity as compared to stand-alone technology
- Obtain outstanding image resolution and contrast
- Accommodate multiple imaging positions: standing, seated, wheelchair, stretcher
- Achieve optimal attenuation correction
- Reduce acquisition dead time between views as compared to stand-alone technology
- Lower injected dose or faster scans enabled by Evolution* technology
GoldSeal refurbished systems offer you a smart use of resources, as well as:
- Selective process: Stringent selection standards ensure that only those systems with well-known and acceptable service histories qualify for GoldSeal.
- Quality: Refurbishing completed by OEM factory-trained technicians who ensure all OEM specifications are met.
- Same-as-new warranty: Same one-year warranty as on new systems; service contracts available.
- Service/support: Online assistance with questions, local service.
- Up-to-date technology: Refurbishing includes installation of latest possible software release and original OEM parts.
- Training: Operation and application training available, with optional CE Tech training credits available.
Learn more with our GoldSeal brochure.