CASE Exercise Testing System
A broader perspective on cardiac patient management
Get proven clinical excellence.
- Assess cardiac function conveniently during exercise.
- Innovative algorithms offer great diagnostic confidence.
Maximize efficiency and enhance productivity.
- Connect your CASE system to a Local Area Network (LAN), and store patient data and test results to a central database.
- Physicians can review, edit and print data remotely, so the stress lab can concentrate on testing.
Expand your networking options.
- Enhance your digital workflow with connectivity to EMR, MUSE™ Cardiology Information System and PACS.
- Whether you use a standalone system, a group of workstations or a complete enterprise solution, we have the scalable solution that fits your needs today and tomorrow.
Analysis ProgramsA broader view. Insight enhanced.
The CASE Cardiac Assessment System for Exercise Testing goes beyond conventional ST segment assessment to enable advanced analysis of patient risk, functional response, and ST changes. .
- Spectrum of decision support data
- Identifying Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) in women
- Assessing risk of sudden cardiac death
- Exercise capacity as an indicator of mortality
WorkflowWorkflow simplified. Productivity elevated.
The CASE system’s streamlined workflow and digital connectivity help speed patient care and increase staff productivity.
- Adjustable monitor for comfort and productivity
- Proven clinical quality
- Eliminate manual measurements
- Remote review
- Fast access to results
- Streamlined paperwork
Advanced performance and reliability in exercise testing
- Smooth, quiet, zero-start , 4 HP(6 HP peak) hi-torque drive
- Smooth, quiet linear actuator elevation system
- Low-to-the floor, cushioned deck for patient comfort and safety.
- Provides defined workload22'' x 63’’ (56 cm x 160 cm) running belt and handrails
- All steel chassis with powder coat finish
- Patented MasterTrack® belt alignment system eliminates off-center running belts
- Exceptionally accurate, self-calibrating speed and elevation
- Prominent emergency stop button and patient safety tether can be installed on either the left or right treadmill handle
- Minimum maintenance
- Optional height adjustable front handrail