GE Healthcare Life Sciences
Investigator Sponsored Trials Committee (ISTC)
- Human Studies
- FDA-approved drug product uses
- Medical and scientific information about GEHC drug products
ISTC Contact Information:
Phone: 800-654-0118 option 4
GE Healthcare Life Sciences collaborates with the global healthcare community to address knowledge gaps and improve patient outcomes. Independent educational grants from GE Healthcare are available to support programs which are aligned with our medical and/or scientific strategies.
For more information, please click here.
Field-based Medical Directors
GE Healthcare Medical Directors are field-based scientists and researchers.
- Providing in-depth medical expertise
- Providing peer-to-peer interactions
- Providing unbiased medical data and information pursuant to requests from healthcare professionals
- Obtaining feedback and insights from clinicians to share with GE Healthcare
- Supporting research and educational grant opportunities with customers, as appropriate
Pharmacovigilance and Product Complaints
An adverse event is any untoward medical occurrence (resulting in identifiable symptoms or signs) associated with use of a drug product; whether or not caused by the drug product.
A product complaint is any written, oral or electronic expression or communication of dissatisfaction or alleged deficiencies related to the identity, durability, reliability, quality, strength, purity, safety, effectiveness or performance of a device or product after it is released for distribution.
To report a suspected adverse event or product complaint, contact the Pharmacovigilance - Safety group immediately at 800 654 0118 (option 2, option 1) or GPV.DRUGSAFETY@GE.COM
Adverse events can also be reported directly to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 (or www.fda.gov/medwatch )