Tec 7 Vaporizer
Each agent-specific Tec 7 incorporates significant performance, convenience, and ergonomic benefits with important features to help improve agent delivery and reliability while helping to reduce overall operating costs.
Easy-filTM is designed to simplify agent filling and help minimize agent leaks while filling. The Tec 7 Vaporizer is also available with Quik-FilTM (Sevoflurane only).
Tec 7 is factory service free, eliminating the need for scheduled service.
The Tec 7:
- Delivers Isoflurane, Sevoflurane and Halothane anesthetic agents
- Provides output consistent with the dial setting throughout the clinical flow range
- Features an easy-to-turn dial to help control agent delivery
- Offers two filling options: Easy-fil or Quik-Fil (Sevoflurane only)
- Simplifies agent filling and helps minimize agent leaks while filling
- Tec 7 Vaporizers are designed to provide consistent output throughout the clinical flow range from 200 mL/min to 15 L/min.
- Models are available for Isoflurane, Sevoflurane and Halothane.
- Tec 7 Vaporizers are equipped with a large diameter control dial, which incorporates fine graduations of 0.2% between 0 and 1%, and 0.5% from 1% to 8%. The dial for Sevoflurane is marked in steps of 0.2% up to 1% v/v, and in steps of 1% between 1% and 8%.
- The easy-turning dials and small graduations on the Tec 7 Vaporizer help you fine tune anesthetic delivery over the range of dial settings and flow rates.
- To help minimize filling frequency, the Tec 7 Vaporizer accommodates 225 mL of anesthetic agent.
- The Tec 7 Vaporizer can be mounted on GE Healthcare anesthesia delivery systems equipped with the Selectatec* manifold without tools and without taking the anesthesia system out of service.
- An innovative non-spill system in the Tec 7 Vaporizer limits movement of liquid agent if the vaporizer is tilted or inverted, helping to protect internal components.