Innova CT HD
Interventional procedures are becoming increasingly complex and clear 3D visualization of soft tissue, anatomical structure, and small interventional devices is crucial. CT-like imaging made available for interventional procedures has the potential to address even the most formidable challenges.
InnovaTM CT HD provides exceptional fine image details and quality on cross-sections to help you clearly visualize soft tissues, bones and small devices during your interventional procedures.
- Less streak artifacts without increasing dose1
- Uniform images for soft tissue visualization
- High spatial resolution for improved visualization of micrometric devices2
1. Compared to Innova CT using default protocol settings, except for "Soft Tissues" protocol.
2. Compared to Innova CT using small fields of view.
Innova CT HD provides exceptional fine image details and quality on cross-sections to help you clearly visualize soft tissues, bones and small devices.
- High frame rate (50 fps) reduces streak artifacts and improves visualization of bones and soft tissues
- Uniform images for soft tissue visualization with dedicated scatter reduction algorithm
- High resolution protocol increases spatial resolution for better device visualization in small fields of view (FOV)
- Three rotations speeds are available
- 40°/s (approx. 250 views in 5s)
- 28°/s (approx. 350 views in 7s)
- 16°/s (approx. 600 views in 12s)
- Wide range of fields of views available to fit visualization preferences
- 3D models can be analyzed with a wide range of tools available in Volume Viewer on AW
- AW VolumeShare 5 or higher
Innova 3D and Innova CT are software options, which reconstruct 3D volumes from Rotational Fluoroscopy acquisition to provide images that assist the physician in diagnosis, surgical planning, Interventional procedures and treatment follow-up. Innova CT is intended for imaging bone and soft tissues as well as other internal body structures. Innova 3D and Innova CT are not intended for mammography applications.
Innova CT HD DatasheetDownload