PET's ability to noninvasively measure the metabolic activity of cells in the human body provides valuable information of the biochemical and biological activity of a living subject. Using this diagnostic tool, clinicians are able to obtain early information on the state of cardiac disease, neurological disorders, and cancer. A program that lets you view a graphic representation of this molecular activity over time would give you key information about the early onset and progression of various disease states.
Dynamic VUE lets you make optimum use of the information PET and PET/CT scanners provide from static, dynamic and gated scans. With it, you have the ability to quantitatively review 4D PET datasets and generate time activity curves and summing images over time.
- Optimize PET neurology and cardiology scans.
- PET 4D visualization.
- Image summing.
- Quantitative analysis.
- Customizable parameters.
- Exclude frames with motion artifacts and sum selected frames to review a single high-count images series.
- Application of regions of interest (ROIs) for cardiac perfusion analysis.
- Ability to chart time activity curves between regions of interest (ROIs) in each brain hemisphere for comparison.
- Sum an entire series over time or one location with a single click.
- Reframe a dynamic series to create a new series by summing different time frames.
- Draw a freehand region of interest (ROI) on an image and edit its properties.
- Create location activity curves for multiple regions of interest (ROIs).
- Export curve statistics to a portable format.
- Cine images can be displayed at 40 fps.
Dynamic VUE can be installed on any AW 4.2p or higher system. To take full advantage of Dynamic VUE functionalities, dynamic, e.g. cardiac, neuro, oncology images have to be acquired on a GE Discovery PET/CT system equipped with dynamic acquisition capabilities.
The display, processing, archiving, and communication of data acquired by Emission Tomography cameras used in diagnostic radiology, including procedures for planar imaging, whole body imaging, tomographic (SPECT) imaging, positron imaging by coincidence, attenuation correction, and anatomical image registration
CardIQ Xpress 2.0 Reveal
CardIQ Xpress 2.0 Reveal is an efficient way to display, reformat, and analyze 2D or 3D cardiac CT images for qualitative or quantitative assessment of heart anatomy and coronary arteries.
Find More Imaging Software by Clinical Area
Cardiology Advanced Visualization
AW and AW server give you innovative ways to quantify and qualify cardiac imaging information.
Neurology Advanced Visualization
AW clinical applications help you make fast, accurate assessments in the ER and manage long-term neurodegenerative diseases.
Dynamic Vue DatasheetDownload