Advantage 4D COPY
Patient motion and organ distortion, whether the result of voluntary patient movement or natural functions such as respiration, can make radiotherapy planning assessment less precise. Accurate targeting is essential for sparing healthy tissue while delivering optimal therapy to the target tumor.
Advantage 4D is a retrospective gating CT application that analyzes and characterizes respiration-induced motion of the anatomy. It provides information on the true shape of the anatomical objects in motion, reduces structural distortion, and identifies the dynamic range of motion to help make radiotherapy planning assessment more precise. Advantage 4D helps you determine extent and direction of the motion and aids the decision whether to employ standard or gated therapy.
- Displays complete 4D volumes in sagittal, coronal, and axial planes for quick respiratory motion evaluation.
- Auto4D offers a fast, efficient automated 4D workflow including binning, and intensity image creation (MIP, Ave-IP, Min-IP).
- Advantage 4D is protocol driven and fully automated. You spend less time choosing appropriate phases or building 4D movie loops.
- Automatically sorts 4D image data by respiratory phase into multiple bins.
- Display offers movie-looped views of the anatomy in motion so you can determine the best phase range in which to treat the patient.
- 3D or 4D-based image display and manipulation provides image acquisition resolution up to 512x512 matrix.
- Program examines motion profile generated by vendor device.
- Generates multiple phase series for 2D, 3D, and 4D viewing.
- Creates MIP, Ave-IP and Min-IP series that you can use for more efficient planning of standard or gated therapy delivery.
Three windows display transverse, coronal, sagittal, oblique, and 4D images, which can be magnified within the display window or to full-screen size. All images are labeled with patient ID.
Motion assessment and correction
Advantage 4D improves clinical images by reducing organ and tissue motion due to respiration during CT acquisitions. The software lets you retrospectively define the highest quality images within a respiratory range, then automatically groups images by the phase(s) selected.
Cine scanning mode
The respiratory gating option uses multiple rotations at one table position. The table advances to the next scan position and scanning resumes. Scan duration at each position should be at least as long as the respiratory cycle plus one rotation. You determine the number of table positions based on the anatomy to be covered.
FastStroke is a CT image analysis software package that assists in the analysis and visualization of CT data derived from DICOM 3.0 compliant CT scans. FastStroke is intended for the purpose of displaying vasculature of the head and neck at different time points of enhancement. The software will assist the user by providing optimized display settings to enable fast review of the images in synchronized formats, aligning the display of the images to the order of the scans and linking together multiple groups of scans.
In addition, the software fuses the vascular information from different time points into a single colorized view. This multiphase information can aid the physician in visualizing the presence or absence of collateral vessels in the brain. Collateral vessel information may aid the physician in the evaluation of stroke patients.
Advantage 4D DatasheetDownload