- Contact Us for Information
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
On-Site Training Options
Product Education - Clinical
An Invasive Applications Specialist will conduct on-site training for two consecutive days during the system go-live. The following topics will be addressed:
- Review of departmental workflow allowing the Invasive Applications Specialist to assist in any special configuration needs.
- CV Applications Specialist will review all features with the System Administrator/Master Trainer.
- Review of system set-up, various echo modes and advanced features.
- The Applications Specialist will assist the Master Trainer(s) and physicians in set-up and configuration and in the training of staff members.
Some on-site training may qualify for CE credits based on time and structured agendas. Please talk to your Project Manager or Applications Specialist for more details.