Signa HDxt HD23 Upgrade Training (Web)
- COURSE ID:
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 2 Hours
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
This course is to familiarize the Service Engineer with the HD23 upgrade to GE LX and Excite platforms from 9.X through HDxt (16.X) and builds on prior knowledge of products through HDxt. Course participants should be product full service qualified through HDxt.
- Recognize the hardware and functions required to upgrade LX(9x),Excite (11x), HD (12x), and HDxt 15x and 16x to HD 23
- Recognize the new products that will work with HD23
- Use the new HD 23 interface for scans and other workflow
- Recognize new coils added with the upgrade
- Use the new Coil Database
- Explain the new service features and service tools introduced with theupgrade
- Recognize differences between HDx and HD23 diagnostics
- Troubleshoot iLinq issues
- List the service tools that are no longer supported with the upgrade, i.e.TRMap, DWEPIQ and Auto Coil Installation
- Identify new applications introduced with HD23 and their IQ issues
Biomedical and technical professionals.
Course prices do not reflect the cost of the prerequisites. For detailed information, click on the prerequisite course titles below.
HDxt product certification and experience.
Note: All training must be completed within 24 months of purchase.
- Each course page has a "Schedule/Registration" tab. Click on the "Schedule/Registration" tab to see available course dates and locations.
- Find the desired date/location, and click on "Register Now".
- Complete all information on the registration form.
(Note: Asterisks indicate required fields).
- Click on the link for the Technical - Application for Advanced Service Training Form. Following the instructions on the form, complete and sign the form, and fax or e-mail to the Registrar. This will begin the eligibility confirmation and purchase
(Note: If you are paying by a billable PO, fax a copy of the PO to 262-574-8627).
- Print the registration form for your records.
- Click the Submit button to send your registration form to our Training Coordinator. A GE Training Coordinator will contact you within 2 business days to finalize the registration process.
- After your approved application form is received, the Registrar will contact the student to confirm dates, prerequisites and housing details (if In-Resident).
- After attendance and payment details are confirmed, a formal confirmation letter will be sent.
- Cancellations can be made by email or phone: email@example.com or by contacting 888-799-9921.
- For cancellations made more than 3 weeks prior to the class start date, there is no cancellation fee.
- For cancellations made 7-15 business days prior to the class start date, there is a cancellation fee of 25% of course tuition. For cancellations made 1-6 business days prior to the class start date, there is a cancellation fee of 50% of course tuition.
- For no-shows (i.e, registered students who do not attend the class but do not cancel in advance of the class start date), there is a no-show fee of full course tuition.
- GE reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any class for any reason and at any time. GE will not be held responsible for any travel costs incurred due to causes beyond our control, such as, but not limited to, hurricanes, tornados, or strikes.