- COURSE LENGTH:
- 5 hours
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
The SEER 1000 is a general purpose ECG recorder allowing recording periods of one, two, or seven days depending on the model. This course provides information on system components and the tasks required to install and operate the SEER 1000.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Identify key recorder components and operation
- Identify the appropriate application for PC or iPad to configure the recorder
- Troubleshoot the recorder functionality
- Use functional checks and performance tests to ensure proper operation
- Biomedical equipment technicians
- Biomedical and clinical engineers