- COURSE ID:
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 10 Days
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
The NM Proficient service training program teaches skills to take first call on NM and NM/CT systems, complete planned maintenance, and perform basic troubleshooting and parts replacement on Infinia and NM600/ 800 Series systems. It will also include the CT portion on Optima NM/CT 640 and Infinia with Hawkeye systems. The CT portion of the D670/ 870 systems is excluded and requires Proficient CT training before servicing the CT component.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Identify NM systems and components
- Perform basic operations of NM and NM/CT imaging systems
- Perform NM and X-ray quality control procedures
- Perform proficient-level calibrations
- Perform planned maintenance (PM) on selected NM systems
- Perform basic system troubleshooting
- Replace parts (FRU) that require proficient knowledge or skill
- Perform basic software tasks and network functions
- Assist an Advanced or Expert Field Engineer with an installation
Equipment Used in Class - At HCI
- NM 600 Series systems: Discovery NM/CT 670 and NM 630, Optima NM/CT 640
- Infinia with Hawkeye
- Discovery NM 530c
Biomedical and technical professionals
Tuition Only: $25,185
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.