MR Advanced SIGNA Voyager / SIGNA Pioneer Differences
- COURSE ID:
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 4.5 days
- DELIVERY METHOD:
- Class / Lab
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
This course provides the knowledge and skills necessary to perform service tasks on GE Voyager and Pioneer MR systems. It is an integrated training program that includes instructor-led training sessions. Knowledge and service skills are practiced and applied during extensive lab activities. A knowledgebased exam is included in this course.
This course is intended for service personnel who will service GE Voyager and Pioneer MR systems. Service personnel attend the session(s) at a designated GE training facility with Instructor. In order to receive credit, all course activities must be completed.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- State the primary differences between Voyager-Pioneer MR systems and other systems
- Take corrective action in resolving issues with the host computer/global operator console (GOC)
- Complete planned maintenance and take corrective action in resolving issues with the patient handling system
- Take corrective action in the resolution of problems with the Integrated Control Engine (ICE)
- Resolve issues within the RF transmit/receive chain, including coils
- Troubleshoot problems with the gradient system
- Resolve issues with the system's cabinet monitor
- Take corrective action to resolve issues within the power distribution unit
- Troubleshoot problems related to the Integrated Cooling Cabinet (ICC)
Biomedical & Technical Professionals
Tuition Only: R0096MR $14,315
Schedule / Registration
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration|
|Tues, Mar 26 2019||Fri, Mar 29 2019||Waukesha, WI||Waitlist Me