Mammo Advanced Service Training
- COURSE ID:
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 5 Days
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About This Class
This course provides the knowledge and skills necessary to perform service tasks on GE Seno DS and ES Digital Mammography Systems. This is an instructor let training session. Knowledge and service skills are practices and applied during lab activities. A knowledge based exam is included in this course.
OverviewAt the end of this course, the service professional should be able to:
- Install the Seno DS/ES system
- Install the CAD option on Seno DS/ES
- Install and maintain the Stereotaxy option on Seno DS/ES
- Perform SenoClaire Upgrade for Seno ES
- Perform Corrective maintenance on Seno DS/ES System
This course is intended for service personnel who will service the GE Seno DS and ES Digital Mammography Systems. In order to receive credit, all course activities must be completed.
PrerequisitesPrerequisites: Mammo Proficient - R0217RY ($13,285)
Pricing OptionsTuition: $10,995
Target AudienceBiomedical and Technical Professionals