MAC 5500 - CD
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
This self-paced course introduces biomedical or clinical engineers and technicians to the features, components, software, and options for the MAC* 5500 ECG system. Upon completion of the course the student will be able to perform basic system setups, conduct diagnostic tests, disassemble the unit and replace all serviceable components. An assessment test is included at the end of the course materials.
Delivery Method Details - Self-paced course: Education Services offers several Self-paced Courses students can take at the leisure. Depending on the course, the content is delivered either through books, CDs, videos, or web-based training.
Customer Requirements: A computer, or computer access with CD ROM drive required to use this CD course. The computer requirements are the following:
- Hardware: PC based (not Mac**), Wireless Network Card, DB 9 Serial port, CD ROM drive.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows** 2000 or XP Professional only.
- Software: Microsoft Internet Explorer ver. 5.5 or greater, Microsoft Windows Media Player** 10 or greater, Adobe Reader** (latest version), latest Adobe Flash** plug-ins, HyperTerminal or other terminal emulation program.
- Biomedical equipment technicians
- Biomedical and clinical engineers