Intro to Digital Technology in Healthcare
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 1 day
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About This Class
Do you understand the difference between a switch and a router?
How would you test for network connectivity on a device?
This one day virtual course is focused on teaching basic networking concepts, skills, and tasks. Student will learn the function of hardware components that make up a network: cabling, switches, routers. Through hands-on labs they will configure and troubleshoot network connectivity and be introduce to concepts like port security, and virtual local area networks (VLANs).
Course Length: 1 day
Students will learn about:
- IP Addressing
- Network Switch fundamentals
- Basic connectivity troubleshooting
- Wireless Network Theory
- Biomedical equipment technicians
- Biomedical and clinical engineers
- Biomedical and clinical engineering managers
- Medical technology managers
- Hospital IT staff
- Any professional who supports the field of medical technology
Basic Computer Skills
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
There are currently no offerings for this course. For team pricing or to register call 888-799-9921 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.