Giraffe Shuttle Technical Training (Web)
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 2 Hours
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
The Giraffe Shuttle Technical Training is an online, self-paced training course. It is designed to teach biomed, technical support personnel and customers the features of the Giraffe Shuttle, and how to install, service, repair and maintain the system.
Upon completing the program, students should be able to:
- Provide a high level description of the product and how to perform basic operation, such as attaching to an infant bed, and properly charging the unit
- Successfully install the product
- Troubleshoot issues which can occur, isolate problem to component level
- Perform the required service checkout procedures
- Replace components that are available as Field Replaceable Units (FRUs)
- Biomedical equipment technicians
- Biomedical and clinical engineers
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.There are no classes currently scheduled for this course.