DMS Cath PCI v4.4 Supplemental Session
- Contact Us for Information
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
Recorded Training Courses
Product Education - Clinical
This training module will cover the CathPCI Registry version 4.4 new features. This session is not intended to be a complete DMS CathPCI training offering but instead to be used in conjunction with the 12 existing DMS CathPCI recorded training sessions also currently available on the GE Healthcare Learning Website.
Objective: Provide an in-depth overview of the new features specific to CathPCI version 4.4 for those responsible for managing CathPCI data.
The recorded training covers the following DMS CathPCI 4.4 topics:
- Upgrade Timing and Data Collection Considerations
- Verifying your DMS system is at CathPCI v4.4
- Registry Worklist Functionality Changes
- “Exclude NCDR Privacy Fields” Functionality
- New System Maintenance Features
- DMS v4.4 CathPCI Administrative Reports
- Resolved Issues