Discovery MI DR PET/CT Online Service Training
- Course Part Number:
- COURSE LENGTH:
- Self Paced
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About This Class
This course provides the knowledge and skills necessary to perform service tasks on the GE PET/CT Discovery MI DR system. Students will have completed PET Discovery 600 Series training prior to attending this course.
At the end of this course, the service professional will be able to:
- Recognize the new PET and CT gantry design features
- Identify the new hardware design features of the console
- Recognize the differences in the types of radioactive resources (new annulus phantom)
- Explain the differences in the PET daily DQA checks (due to use of the new annulus phantom)
- Identify the different features of the new PARC4 recon engine
- Recognize differences in phantom-based calibrations as compared to Discovery IQ and the new and updated features in corrections as compared to earlier versions of the Discovery system
Biomedical & Technical Professionals
Prior to taking the Discovery MI DR PET/CT Online Service training, it is expected the attendee has taken PET Discovery 600 Series or PET Proficient.
Tuition Only: $1,625