- COURSE LENGTH:
- 7.5 days
- PART NUMBER:
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
CT Proficient technical training provides the knowledge and skills necessary to perform service tasks on GE CT systems. It is an integrated training program including instructor-led, hands on labs, and online training. The training provides an understanding of CT systems including safety, principles of CT, how to perform PMs as well as some corrective maintenance and troubleshooting. Hands on lab activities provide the student the opportunity to practice, apply, and demonstrate their knowledge and service skills across GE CT platforms.
At the end of this course, the service professional will be able to:
- Perform work according to safety regulations and standards on a CT system
- Perform basic system setup, scan and image/data manipulation and storage on a CT system
- Identify common problems on CT systems
- Complete preventative maintenance according to service schedules, including all necessary documentation
- Understand CT principles, high level theory, and sub-systems
- System overview, basic system operation, & configuration
- Perform dose check
- Understand error logs
- Change certain parts, including tube change
Required prerequisite training below.
Included as part of the CT Proficient course tuition:
- CM torque training (Web)
- CT Introduction to CT Service Training
- R0901CM – Troubleshooting Basics - $545
- R0907CM – Networking & Dicom - $2,590
Schedule / Registration
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.